I am Robert Kram, born 1990 in Thuringia.
In September 2012 I received my degree in the department of computer science, degree program IT service management, at the Fachhochschule Schmalkalden.
Until 2016 I was active as an SAP consultant. I had the chance to gain experience in many companies such as BMW, arvato Systems, Daimler and SAP SE, where I demonstrated my skills. For example, I held international meetings, ran various projects in SAP basis and authorization. As well as I took over SAP HANA training courses for employees.
In addition, I am volunteering for the broadband expansion in our home region and already reached success with petitions.
Until September 2018, I was a student in Game Production at the Games Academy GmbH in Berlin. Here I have developed games for PC, consoles, smartphones etc, together with other students.
I am always looking for new projects and challenges in game development. I am also willing to take part in other projects, to support and supervise.
Consultant / Computacenter AG & Co. oHG / September 2015 – August 2016
Junior Consultant / KL IT-Consult GmbH / March 2013 – August 2015
Bachelor Thesis / Automotive Lighting Brotterode GmbH / April 2012 – June 2012
- Producer at “Naturtrüb” for the game “Drunken Dad Simulator”
- Producer at „Merge Conflict Entertainment“ for the game „Murder Begone“
- Producer at „East Galaxy Gaming“ for the game „Proving Ground“
- Producer at „Smoking Brains“ for the game „Mindtheatre“
- SAP BASIS – Consult HANA / Daimler AG
- SAP HANA – Cloud Technical Consult / SAP SE
- SAP BASIS – 2nd & 3rd Level Support / arvato Systems
- SAP User- and Authorizationmanagement / BMW
Game Production / Games Academy / October 2016 – September 2018
Bachelor of Science / University of Applied Sciences Schmalkalden / October 2009 – September 2012
Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®)